Saturday, September 4, 2010

~Welcome~

Hey everyone and welcome to The Entertainment Edge! This blog will update you on all the things entertainment! I myself an a huge fan of TV, Movies, and Music. Here are some of my favorites that I hope you like as well!

TV Shows: Glee, Grey’s Anatomy, Make it or Break it, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Castle, Rookie Blue, and Dancing with the Stars.

Movies: The Twilight Saga, The Last Song, Dear John, Remember Me, 27 Dresses, Transformers, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, Bride Wars, 16 Candles and many, many more.

Music: Jonas Brothers, Glee, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Rascal Flatts!

Celebrities: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Miley Cyrus, Sandra Bullock, Mark Stalling, Matthew Morrison, and so many more!

I hope this gives you a little inside on me and gives you an idea of some of the things I will be talking about! Keep checking back and  I will update as soon as I can!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment